Making angling available for all, while preserving the environment and countryside
The Bay Malton Angling Club is one of the North west's friendliest and most progressive clubs that an angler could join. Whatever type of fishing appeals you will find a water that will satisfy your needs.
- Prime stretches of river for both game and coarse fishing including Barbel in the teens.
- Specimen waters with Carp to 35lb,Tench and Bream to double figures.
- Large lakes and dams with Pike to 25lb+ Carp to 25lb+, Large shoals of big Bream and Roach
- Small intimate ponds in get away from it all locations, with fantastic access and great pole and waggler fishing.
- Angling complexes with many waters, cafes and toilets, a safe environment that all the family can enjoy.
- A competitive but friendly match scene including open matches at Border.
- All looked after by a strong water management team and competent bailiff presence to bring you the best sport possible.
Membership for 2014-15 season is now open and joining the club could not be easier and as long as you respect the club and waters you will have a great time. You can even join and pay on line.
BMAC Border Team win Round 1 Supercup Tie
Team victorious on weight after a points tie with Warrington AA Red
Water relinquished because of huge rent increase.
Sunday Match Series at Border
2014 series gets underway on Sunday April 6th
Members Please note rule 27 Keep Nets
In respect of the spawning season a keep net ban will exist on all club waters from 1st March until 1st June and will be implemented until further notice.
(Except on club rivers and in matches)