Making angling available for all, while preserving the environment and countryside
The Bay Malton Angling Club is one of the North west's friendliest and most progressive clubs that an angler could join. Whatever type of fishing appeals you will find a water that will satisfy your needs.
- Prime stretches of river for coarse fishing including Barbel in the teens.
- Specimen waters with Carp to 35lb,Tench and Bream to double figures.
- Large lakes and dams with Pike to 25lb+ Carp to 25lb+, Large shoals of big Bream and Roach
- Small intimate ponds in get away from it all locations, with fantastic access and great pole and waggler fishing.
- Angling complexes with many waters, cafes and toilets, a safe environment that all the family can enjoy.
- A competitive but friendly match scene including open matches at Border.
- All looked after by a strong water management team and competent bailiff presence to bring you the best sport possible.
Membership for 2014 season is now open and joining the club could not be easier and as long as you respect the club and waters you will have a great time. You can even join and pay on line.
Latest Border Fisheries News
Last Updated - 22nd September 2014 - incl. final Summer League positions
The key for the gate Warford Fishery has been removed because some members are driving round the right hand side of this water churning up the field.
The Land owner is not best pleased with this.
The key will be replaced in spring 2015
Litter causing a threat to waters
Wednesday 26th November 2014 7.30pm
Middlewich Royal British Legion
Admission by Membership Card Only.
Latest Waters News
Last Updated - 15th October 2014
Juniors Win Local Supercup Match
Victory for team on Meridian Canal