Making angling available for all, while preserving the environment and countryside
The Bay Malton Angling Club is one of the North west's friendliest and most progressive clubs that an angler could join. Whatever type of fishing appeals you will find a water that will satisfy your needs.
- Prime stretches of river for coarse fishing including Barbel in the teens.
- Specimen waters with Carp to 35lb,Tench and Bream to double figures.
- Large lakes and dams with Pike to 25lb+ Carp to 25lb+, Large shoals of big Bream and Roach.
- Small intimate ponds in get away from it all locations, with fantastic access and great pole and waggler fishing.
- Angling complex with many waters, cafe and toilets, a safe environment that all the family can enjoy.
- A competitive but friendly match scene including open matches at Border.
- All looked after by a strong water management team and competent bailiff presence to bring you the best sport possible.
Membership for 2017 season is now available and joining the club could not be easier and as long as you respect the club and waters you will have a great time. You can even join and pay on line.
Match bookings now being taken for 2017 and 2018
There are two excellent match fishing pools available for hire at £5 per a peg.
A deposit is required with your match booking.
The Match Lake is a 49 peg water and The Meridian Canal a 64 peg water.
Both waters have had a stocking of fish in 2014.
For all match bookings telephone the office at Border Fisheries on 01270 820812 Tuesday to Sunday 8 a.m till 3 p.m