Making angling available for all, while preserving the environment and countryside
The Bay Malton Angling Club is one of the North west's friendliest and most progressive clubs that an angler could join. Whatever type of fishing appeals you will find a water that will satisfy your needs.
- Prime stretches of river for coarse fishing including Barbel in the teens.
- Specimen waters with Carp to 35lb,Tench and Bream to double figures.
- Large lakes and dams with Pike to 25lb+ Carp to 25lb+, Large shoals of big Bream and Roach.
- Small intimate ponds in get away from it all locations, with fantastic access and great pole and waggler fishing.
- Angling complex with many waters, cafe and toilets, a safe environment that all the family can enjoy.
- A competitive but friendly match scene at Border Fisheries.
- All looked after by a strong water management team and competent bailiff presence to bring you the best sport possible.
Membership for 2024/2025
New Membership and renewals for 2024/2025 will open on the 1st December 2023
The club currently holds a waiting list for prospective members who can add their name, telephone and email to the list. ALL NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN from the 1st of December 2023 their membership will expire on the 28th February 2025.
New membership requests can be added to the club waiting list through email at email@example.com or through the office on 01270 820812
Prices for 2024/2025
New Adult Membership 18+ £110.00 + £15 Entrance Fee
Adult Renewals (existing members) 18+ £110.00
Intermediate Members Aged 15 – 17 years - £25
Junior Members 14 and under - Free of charge
(must be accompanied by an existing adult
member and authorised through the office)
PLEASE NOTE – all existing members should renew by no later than the 29th of February 2024 otherwise a rejoining fee of £15 will be applied.
All enquiries for non member match bookings for 2024 should be made to the office on 01270 820812.