Making angling available for all, while preserving the environment and countryside
The Bay Malton Angling Club is one of the North west's friendliest and most progressive clubs that an angler could join. Whatever type of fishing appeals you will find a water that will satisfy your needs.
- Prime stretches of river for coarse fishing including Barbel in the teens.
- Specimen waters with Carp to 35lb,Tench and Bream to double figures.
- Large lakes and dams with Pike to 25lb+ Carp to 25lb+, Large shoals of big Bream and Roach.
- Small intimate ponds in get away from it all locations, with fantastic access and great pole and waggler fishing.
- Angling complex with many waters, cafe and toilets, a safe environment that all the family can enjoy.
- A competitive but friendly match scene at Border Fisheries.
- All looked after by a strong water management team and competent bailiff presence to bring you the best sport possible.
Membership for 2020 season is now available and joining the club could not be easier and as long as you respect the club and waters you will have a great time. You can even join and pay online.
Join Now for £80.00 and your Membership will run till 28th Feb 2021
Match Booking now being taken for 2021
There are three excellent match fishing pools available for hire at £5 per a peg or The whole water for
The Match Lake £150.00
The Meridian Canal £200.00
Stacey’s Pool £75.00
All Matches 5 hours or less only.
A Non Refundable deposit is required with your match booking. Please make all cheques payable to BAY MALTON ANGLING CLUB.
The Match Lake is a 30 peg water, the Meridian Canal a 64 peg water and Stacey’s Pool a 31 peg water max for a match 20.
All waters have had a stocking of fish in 2014, 2017 and 2018.
For all match bookings or information regarding the club telephone 01270 820812